miercuri, 29 iunie 2011

...maximum BEAT.

Just feel this songs.









Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight
Midnight
I'm drunk
I don't give a fuck
Wanna dance
By myself
Guess you're outta luck
Don't touch
Back up_


Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts

Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie_

I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost
If I'm asking for help it's only because
Being with you has opened my eyes
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?
I keep asking myself, wondering how
I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out

Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me

When they stop and stare - don't worry me
'Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me
I can try to pretend, I can try to forget
But it's driving me mad, going out of my head
_

I'm a fireball, bitch
I, I just want to have it all
Seeing everything I dream of
Watch me rising like a phoenix
And I, I'm never gonna fall
'Cause I'm harder than the rest of them
And I think I got, the best of them_

Picture perfect memories,
Scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now._

'Cuz you are the only thing that I got right now
One day when the sky is falling,
I’ll be standing right next to you
Nothing will ever come between us.
I’ll be standing right next to you_

It’s been said and done
Every beautiful thought’s been already sung
And I guess right now here’s another one
So your melody will play on and on, with best we own
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A center full of miracle, lyrical
And I want you to know beibii'

I, I love you like a love song, beibii'
And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat._


So far away
You're gone so long
Ohh and I'm waiting
Till that day
I take you home
Know that Im waiting_

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu